Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Long Time No See! (sorry it's been awhile!)

Maya is a major ham. Her silly faces crack us up.
Mommy couldn't wait to try pigtails--even if Maya's hair is still a little short.

Me and my girl

I'm not sure what inspired this expression/gesture, but Joe caught the picture at the perfect time. He's much better at that than I am.
Our niece, Colette Isabella. She is truly "bella"!! I need to put more pictures of her up...
Maya is lucky to have 2 adorable cousins!



The Family
These are from August and September. I will try to put some October pictures up soon. I've been pretty busy with school. Maya now has 12 teeth, says a few words (mostly "baby"...all the time), and is walking...sometimes. She really prefers crawling but can do it when motivated!

1 comment:

Auntie Heather said...

Precious! I love her tiny pig-tails! Let's have some Auntie Heather time soon!